About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Friday 31 December 2010

I'm back

Hey guys, sorry it has been so long, I really haven't been well, but I am doing a bit better now and am trying really hard to dig myself out of the massive hole I got myself into. Lets just say, my body finally decided to get me back for all of the shit I have given it for so long, I am trying really hard to get back on track, recovery still feels impossible, but I don't really have much other choice other than to slowly and painfully die. I am going to try my best to use the help and support that I am being offered and hopefully get on the road to recovery.

Happy new year to you all. <3

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you again.

    I hope you're well able to use the help and support you're being offered.

    In any case, I do hope you get better, and are well able to recover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you're okay after what happened, truly truly glad.
    I could go on about how recovery is good but we both know it's just a really hard long way to spend your time,
    so recovery won't be good, it's what you can do afterwards that counts :)

    Many hugs,
    x

    ReplyDelete