About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Monday 21 March 2011

Sorry for making people worry

I have had a long hard think and have decided it was really unfair of me to be posting so much about something that I would worry if any of my friends were doing. The last thing I want is to seem like I am encouraging anyone to do what I do, it would break my heart to read a friend post what I have been posting. I am sorry if I made anyone worry. So I wont post about my fast in any detail.

I thought I would share my gory operation photos with you, they are from an operation I had on my jaw about a year and a half ago as I have degenerative bone disease. Unfortunately it looks like I will be going under the knife once more as my joint is once again deteriorating.

Enjoy the pics, I love them!





Loving the hair in this one :)

This was just after the dressings were taken off
my face is really swollen and I had a black eye 

It was these stitches in my ear
that hurt the most

I was very lucky to be left with hardly
any scaring on my face

2 comments:

  1. *Do* take care of yourself. Bleeding - out either or both ends, isn't good. You should see the doctor about that - could be something serious - or not - but you generally won't know if you don't have it checked. Don't be afraid to go to doctor (or dentist, or psychiatrist or psychologist, etc.) - they're there to help you.

    Fasting - *not* a good idea - especially for a week, and when your weight/BMI is so low to start with. It's hazardous/dangerous - and you know, or at least somewhere inside, you know that. Whether you tell us you're doing it, or not, ... either way, your fasting is not a good idea. "95 pound weakling" - you've probably heard the expression - well, you've gone under 95 pounds, quite hazardous - might be a bit different if you were very short and light frame, but you're not that small a frame. In any case, fasting - especially extended fasting, not a good idea, and an even worse idea when one has quite low weight/BMI to start with.

    Your blog, you can pretty much do with it as you see fit.
    Upset, worried, "triggered", etc. - never really know how others will think/feel/react - and to a large extent, one isn't really responsible for that. Sure, no need or call to be mean, vindictive, etc., but I think there's much value in being able to quite openly express oneself - what one's feeling, thinking, doing, concerns, etc. Of course there's appropriateness (or lack thereof) in time, place, manner, etc. ... but gotta be getting that stuff out/down/expressed ... stuffing it down and *not* talking (or writing, etc.) about it isn't good.

    I hope you're doing - and feeling - better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont not wrtie about things because of your readers.....the whole point in blogging is so that you can wrtie your thoughts and opinions down......I somethimes think that I wont write about something because of others opinions....BUT then what is the point in blogging if you are not getting everything out that you want to. Am I even making sense I dont know!! Basically Im saying its your blog so you should write what you want. Write about it or not I will still worry because I care....just like you would worry about me :)
    x x x x
    P.s the photos are a bit gruesome....your a very brave lady if you ask me

    ReplyDelete