About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Friday 11 March 2011

sorry for my absence again!

Hi my name is Ben!
Sorry for my absence again, I kind of went into quite a manic episode and went a bit off the rails, but am feeling a lot better now. My weight has shot up by 11 bloody pounds, but I am keen to sort that out now I am back down to earth.

Bob and Betty are good, so is Ben. Ben likes to follow Bob and Betty around in his exercise ball, I think he thinks he is one of the lads and can't understand why he can't just hang out with them!

Again I would like to say thank you to all of my online buddies, you are all the best and I wish I could spend the day with all of you!!!

My brother playing with Ben
Bob and Betty keeping an
eye on Ben

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're okay, I was getting a bit worried,
    I hope things settle down for you, I really do !
    Take care,
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried to reply once BUT failed miserably. How cute is Ben he looks really sweet.

    Highs - Cant live with em BUT we dont want to be without. I love being high....but I spend far to much money! Now then - your weight....I bet that even with 11 lb on your BMI is not even in the healthy range (over 18)....now I think the 11 lb gain is good BUT I know that the ED will hate it and will be encouraging you to lose the weight and fast.....NOW Im hoping you can tell the ED to fuck off....and try and see this as a good thing and that having a regular eating pattern will help your mood to become more stable and lift it when you hit them really low periods.

    I dont mean to sound like Im preaching....Im just worried.....and I CARE......

    Take Care
    Be kind to yourself
    and Remember you do deserve to be well and happy
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete