About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Its only vegetables

My Dad is cooking a stew for the family today, a nice beef stew for everyone, I normally get out of this as I am a vegetarian, but my Dad excitedly announced yesterday that he is cooking me a separate vegetarian one, great. He was so excited and pleased, I want to make him happy, so I am going round to sit with the family and eat my stew. I keep trying to remind myself it is just vegetables, as that is what it is, vegetables and a stock cube. It sounds so simple, I can tell myself logically it is nothing to worry about, so why do I still feel so anxious?

IT IS ONLY VEGETABLES!!! 

1 comment:

  1. MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... vegetable stew!
    Uhm, ... maybe less scary/problematic/intimidating if taken in small(er) portions, or not having to eat it in front of anyone? Maybe if cool or cold if "feels" safer?

    ReplyDelete