About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Thursday 24 February 2011

Puke and blood

As I was leaning over the toilet puking for the fifth time today I realised something, I spend my life these days cleaning up puke or blood. What kind of life have I made for myself? I often walk around with puke splashed on my glasses or blood on my sleeve, the disgusting person I am.

2 comments:

  1. You're not disgusting, you're ill. And with illness, well, sometimes that involves, e.g., bodily fluids. That doesn't make the person disgusting. Just sometimes a bit more here 'n there to clean up or attend to.

    If someone's got the flu, even if it's got them puking their guts out, that doesn't make them a disgusting person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Amy,

    This is really, really worrying to hear. But of course we totally understand how hard it is to break self destructive behaviours- they are so controlling and addictive. We care about you very much, and we are always here if you need us.
    Take care, and we're sending you internet hugs

    ReplyDelete