About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Depression waits for no man

I am in crisis, I think I have been awake for a total of 3 hours today, mainly due to the extreme consumption of diazepam and the increase in quetiapine. I just needed to not exist today, sleep was the only option.

I am going to have to confess to the doctor that since being allowed my prescription of diazepam back on Monday I have munched my way through the entire 28 pack at 5mg each. What do you think the chances are of me being allowed more?

My thoughts of suicide are constant, even in my sleep I have no break from it, will I commit suicide? No is the answer to that, well at the moment any ways.

For now I will have to settle with shredding my arms, purging and sleeping.

Sorry to all of my beloved friends on twitter for being anti social, as always that is how I deal with things.

Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
    Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.

    A song for U. Shine by Hungry Lucy listen on UTUBE.

    LORD OF THE BROKEN DREAM

    ReplyDelete