About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Sunday 10 July 2011

Moving on

I will no longer be updating this blog, I have officially moved to wordpress, I really hope you all continue to follow me, I hope my new blog will be a lot more interesting, there seems to be more that you can do with wordpress.

Thank you all for your support and I look forward to keeping on contact with you all :)

http://iamfightingawarminejusthappenstobewithlife.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. I'll still be checking in on you over there haha :)
    You sound like you're doing really well with the move of house and I'm so happy for you ! :)
    I know things won't get better instantly but they will eventually, with or without your team there.
    Take care xoxooxxo

    ReplyDelete