About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Saturday 29 January 2011

Depression is in full swing

Well my depression is definitely back in full swing, it has never really gone away, just eased for a while, but now it is getting its own back. I was in bed by 6:30 pm yesterday, purely for the reason that at least if I pop a sleeping pill and go to bed, then I don't have to be awake and concious.

Today has been a long drawn out day, I gave Bob and Betty their tea without looking at the clock at 1:30 thinking it was later. I am going to go to bed in a minute, it is 7:30 pm. I just want to sleep for the next year, actually make that the rest of my life.

I went to my appointment with my psychologist yesterday and only stayed 10 mins, I couldn't talk, I just felt like crying, I wasn't in the right mood to analyse my week, so I asked to go home. My appointment is on Tues with her next week, so that is earlier than my usual Friday slot.

I just want to cry.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any advice except hang in there, I'm thinking of you,
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, "eased for a while" is relatively good, ... you can get that again, ... and better. Depression also tends to look lots worse when you're in it, than out of it - or at least even less depressed, ... you know, all those negative pessimistic views and all that. So, ... do hang in there, ride it out, and as you need to, ask for help too, okay?

    ReplyDelete