About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Thursday 13 January 2011

Twitter

Hi, I have just set up a twitter account, thought I would finally get up to date in the world, also it will be easier to update on.

@tiny_ratty is my name

Am very nervous about my appointment with my psychologist tomorrow, I have lost more weight this week and my psychologist isn't going to be to happy. She said she would intervene if I lost more weight, I really just want to be left alone. She said she wasn't going to watch me wasting away, but that is all I want to do.

Bob had his first accident on my bed the other night since before Christmas, I think he is picking up on how stressed I am.

Any ways wish me luck for tomorrow, I think I am going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment