About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Feeling a little happier

I am feeling a little happier today, I have lost 3 pounds in the last few days, nothing beats the feeling of standing on the scales and seeing the number go down. It is the only thing I have to keep me going at the moment. I am going to die from anorexia, I have accepted it and feel almost at peace knowing this hell will be over soon.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling happier, however I sure wish you were getting healthier. Number on the scale is just a number - don't let it dictate your happiness. Can we just get you a scale that displays whatever numbers you wish for, as you get healthier?

    Take care. Bob and Betty want you to well recover too.

    ReplyDelete