About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Monday 2 May 2011

Anti-social me

As a lot of you will have realised I tend to get very anti social when things are bad, this has always been my way of dealing with things, I don't do it to be rude, it just kind of happens and I suddenly realise I have ignored my online friends like people on twitter YouTube etc. I also do it in real life world too. It is something I used to do a lot more, about 3 years ago I actually stopped speaking all together for a few months, during that period of time the only words I uttered were to tell my Mum not to call me by my name as I was dead when she sat on my bed and begged me to talk. Everyone has different ways of coming, some people talk more when they are low, I talk less.

Please bare with me! Thank you to everyone who has been so lovely :)

2 comments:

  1. Aaah sure everyone understands and just wants you to be ok :)As for being selfish (last post).........listen if you took ANY ten people out of a thousand and they each broke a leg, I guarantee their biggest concern would be the pain they were in NOT anyone else. Would that be selfish???? Would it hell!!...... they most certainly wouldn't feel like chatting either.....Virtually EVERYONE who reads your bloggs has suffered in some way or another so will DEFINATELY understand..........you just think about getting YOURSELF better girl and I guarantee when you are....a whole load of flags will come out cheering you on! and that goes for anyone else out there!!.....been there.....done that..... and hell I know how it feels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perseverance is the one thing thats always better in the long run.Its not the good times that test our will but the bad times.When troubles come remember the wave if u stand a do nothing the wave soon knocks u down dive into the wave an u soon find yourself on the other side.Its always darkest before the dawn.So watch the sunrise an smile!!!

    LORD OF THE BROKEN DREAM

    ReplyDelete