About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Exhausted

I am exhausted, I have done three things in one day, that is a lot for me. I meet Laura May in Bath for a coffee. My bus was 25 mins late, so that wasn't the best start, I thought it wasn't going to turn up and was starting to panic, then it came around the corner, thank god. It was really nice to meet Laura, we didn't have much time as she had to go to work and I had to head off to ballet, but it was nice to meet someone who has similar problems to me and was able to relate to everything I said.

After meeting Laura I walked up to ballet, it was really good, but my concentration was not there today, I felt all over the place and to be honest could easily of left after 10 mins. It is a shame as I normally love ballet. I hope next week my concentration will be better.

By the time I got back to my town on the bus I was truly cream crackered. I had to have a nap, I felt like I was going to cry just from being so tired. Just as I was nodding off there was a knock at the door, it was the people that run the launderette that I live above wanting to look at the holes in my floor boards and my rat holes as FINALLY my landlord wants to do something about it. Too bloody late, after 6 years of living in this dump, they want to fix it now that I am moving out.

I had pilates this evening, again my concentration just wasn't there, at one point the instructor asked if I was OK in front of everyone, I was so embarrassed as I thought I had been doing a good job at keeping up appearances. I kind of wish I hadn't gone, but I guess my day was not busy at all compared to most peoples standards, but to me it was exhausting.

I have struggled to keep my calories up today, I have had 374 and 84 for those were almost forced as I thought I had better have something else. I will try really hard to get to 500 tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. yeah, I'm in todays blog! It was really nice to talk to you and meet you today and to be able to relate to what you are going through as well. It's not often I get to talk about whats really going on with me, so it was nice.
    Sorry you couldn't concentrate at ballet and pilates, hopefully you will feel better at next weeks classes.
    You have done really well today. I felt tired after work cause it was busy and then had an hour and a half train journey to Mum's. It is exhausting dealing with life and mental health.
    Hope you have a restful sleep and a quieter day tomorrow. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knw what you mean about the concentration thing...I have really struggled with it myself this last week or so. It's nice that you could meet someone in 'real' life who has similar problems to yourself.

    Be kind to yourself re the exhaustion as you packed a lot into your day.

    Much Love Moi x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey at least you're getting out and about.thats got to be good. Having someone to talk to whose gone through it must help BOTH people. Good luck to you....wouldn't wish depression on anyone :)

    ReplyDelete