About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Friday 24 September 2010

Can't stop thinking about yesterday

I can't stop thinking about what the psychiatrist said to me yesterday about sending me for inpatient treatment 3 hours away, I could not bare to leave Bob and Betty, they are my life, it makes me close to tears just thinking about it. My psychologist is back on the 30th of this month, I can't wait to talk to her to see what she thinks about this, I just hope she doesn't agree with the psychiatrist, as then I don't no what I will do.

Last night I felt so ill with all of that food inside of me, my stomach was churning and I felt so sick. Today I have stuck to my usual restriction of under 200 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment