About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Monday 20 September 2010

Physio

Today I had my first physio appointment, the first thing I have to say is that the physiotherapist was a wench, a complete dick, a pratt, I could keep on coming up with words all night, so I will stop now. When he asked me to take my splint off, the first sentence that came out of his mouth was "wow, it looks like someone has wrapped cotton around your arm over and over again and pulled it tight", like I said, he was a pratt. Later on in my appointment he decided to say "well I guess I don't mind treating you, as you seem like a nice girl". He just made me so angry and then to top it off, he decided it was too early and the tendon repair wasn't strong enough to actually do anything any ways, so a complete waist of my time. But don't panic, I get the privilege of seeing him again next Monday, I cannot wait.

Eating disorder wise, I have eaten 176 calories today, I also went on a hour and a half long walk through the woods with and Dad and the family dog, so feeling pretty good about that.

It was really nice to spend some time with my Dad, I really love him so much, but because of his work I hardly get to see him sometimes, but he has got the whole of this week off, so we should get to spend some quality time together. The only problem is, he wants to go for lunch with me one day this week, that is going to be a problem, I am already trying to think of excuses, but this one is going to be difficult to get out of, but I am not undoing all of my hard work that easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment