About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Great appointment

I had a really good appointment with my psychologist today, my Dad came, the aim: to discuss my biggest problem at the moment, my relationship with my Mum.

My Mum and mine relationships has always been strained, she suffered from severe post natal depression after having me and by the time my Mum finally got help for it, it was too late, the damage had been done. I was always treated like every thing I did was purposely to annoy my Mum. She loves me, I no she does, but I cannot forget and move on from a lot of things that happened as I grew up.

Discussing this all with my Dad with the support of my psychologist was a real release and I hope to be maybe able to move on from a few things.

I hadn't wanted to say anything until now as I didn't want to jinx it, but I haven't self harmed for two weeks, this is the longest for over a year. It kind of doesn't seem real, that long, I can't believe it.

ED wise, I have restricted the last couple of days, I am glad I haven't binged or purged.

1 comment:

  1. Proud and happy for you :)
    x
    You'll get there

    ReplyDelete