About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Saturday 25 September 2010

Went to the cats home

I went to the cats home that I volunteer at when I am well to do some cat cuddling this morning. I loved being back there as it has been so long, it was so nice just spending a few hours just cuddling and stroking cats. I am going to try and make a real big effort to go over more, cat cuddling is therapeutic for me and the cats.

It was a bit awkward as I haven't seen the people that work there for a couple of months, so of course the first thing every one commented on was my weight loss, they are all aware of my ED, so it was a bit annoying that they all felt they could comment on it, but at the end of the day, I no they all were saying it because they care. If I do end up going away to this residential treatment, I have arranged for Bob and Betty to stay at the cats home, it is the only option really, my family would have them if I asked, but it would be extremely awkward for them, also they are always leaving doors and windows open and obviously with Bob and Betty being house cats it would end in disaster. At least at the cats home I no they will be safe and no one would accidentally forget about them. I am still really struggling with the thought of being separated from them, but I no that I can't get myself too worked up about it all until I no if it is actually going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment