About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Thursday 23 September 2010

Shit day

Today had been a shit day, first of all I have lost an opportunity to move to a new flat, that I had all of my hopes pinned on. My flat is disgusting, it is falling apart around me and my landlord doesn't give a fuck about it at all. I have a rat infestation, they chew through my floor boards, they even chewed the corner off my cats mat that their water bowl was on, it is awful. So my one opportunity to get out of this shit pit has just fallen apart, so I am stuck.

So I was already upset about that, but that is the least of my worries for today, I had my lunch with Dad, I ate a main course, which I ate 3/4 of, then I had a pudding. I went back to my Dads, managed to sneak a little bit of purging in under the pretence that I needed a wee, then had to go to my appointment with my psychiatrist, which luckily is opposite my parents house, as that is the building my CMHT is. So when I got there I asked to use their loo, I managed to purge a bit more, but still felt very full and sick.

My appointment with the psychiatrist was very stressful, he is a temporary psychiatrist as my CMHT hasn't had a full time one for about two years, which is a very annoying. He kept saying that I am an intelligent girl, which winds me up, as we are not here to discuss my intelligence (or lack of it in my case!). Then completely out of the blue he says that he thinks he needs to send me away for treatment in a residential centre in Birmingham, which is about three hours from where I live. I was so shocked that he just came out with this, he has never met me before, during my appointment was the first time he has ever seen my file, he knows nothing about me. He can't just suddenly decide something like that can he?

So in one day I have lost the opportunity to move out of my rat infested flat, I have eaten more calories in one sitting than I have eaten in the last 3 weeks added together and not managed to purge the majority of it and to top it off, I have been told that I may be sent half way across the country, what a fab day.

No comments:

Post a Comment