About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Don't worry I am OK

Don't worry I am OK, well that's why I went around to my parents for an hour earlier to give them that impression. As I was walking up to theirs I was thinking 'deep breaths, you can do this, be happy'. It worked and now my parents wont worry about me for a few days. I hate them worrying about me.

I had a flat inspection today, the women turned up whilst I was fast asleep, so I answered the door in my PJ's, it was only once she was gone that I was awake enough to realise I had short sleeved PJ's on, how embarrassing, I bet she went back to the office and told everyone about the fruit loop in flat 7b.

Still doing well with my calorie intake, every day that goes by that I stick to my amount the stronger I feel, obviously not physically, but mentally. Every time a pound comes off I feel so proud, a lot of my clothes are once again to big, when I got to big for my clothes during recovery I threw them all away, so at some point I am going to have to buy some clothes, with what money I do not no.

No comments:

Post a Comment