About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Tuesday 21 September 2010

What the hell am I going to do???

My Dad wants to go for lunch tomorrow, what the hell am going to do? I cannot bare thought of eating a meal,, let alone doing it in a public place with all of those people looking at me. I feel so anxious about it already, it is racing through my head, I just don't no what to do.

Today I had a appointment with my GP, just to get my medication and on Thursday I have got an appointment with my psychiatrist, so busy busy for me. I just really want my psychologist back, as she is the one that actually helps me, but she isn't back until the 30th.

Today I had stuck to 176 calories, until about an hour ago, I ate a portion of cereal, I think it was mainly out of boredom rather than hunger, but I purged it straight after eating it.

I cannot stop stressing about lunch with Dad, it is going to be a sleepless night tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment