About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Tuesday 14 September 2010

My arm is really hurting

My hideously annoying splint 
My arm is really hurting today, it really aches and throbs, I think I have been using it to much. I need to remember to be more careful with it as the last thing I want is to undo the repair. I am really starting to struggle with what I have done to myself, I can't do basic things myself like washing up, my arm is pretty much useless. The splint is really starting to wind me up, it is so annoying and just turns my arm into this thing that sticks out and gets in the way. I want to keep taking it off, but I no I can't. I HATE IT.

Again I have felt quite tearful today, the day feels like it has been really long and never ending. I have also self harmed again today. I am scared that I am letting things slip again. I wanted to be able to tell my psychologist things have been going really well when she gets back from leave on the 20th, but it doesn't look like that is going to be the case.

Sorry, I am just feeling sorry for myself.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I have those days as well,
    Thinking of you and I hope it feels better,
    x

    ReplyDelete