About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Monday 4 April 2011

could this be bye bye to the rats?

I need to emphasise that I cannot get to excited, nothing is definite, but there is a good chance that I could finally be moving out of my rat infested flat. I had a phone call today saying that there is a property become available, I am having a home assessment on  Thursday at 12pm to make sure I am going to be a suitable tenant, they are going to ask my current landlord for a reference and if both of those go well then they may make me an offer. I could cry, the sense of relief is unbelievable, I have lived in this flat for 6 years, I have a rat infestation, my floor is collapsing, I had to call the police out on Saturday night due to my neighbours from hell, I have been so unwell in this flat, it has some horrible memories. I need out, I need a new start, some where fresh (that isn't falling apart and infested with rats).

Could this be it? I am scared to be too excited in case it doesn't go through, but at the same time I can't help but plan my fresh start, my move. I thinking of how I am going to decorate it, what furniture I will have, the colour schemes. I don't even know what the flat looks like, all I know is that it is in the block of flats opposite where I currently live, it has 2 bedrooms, it is the block of flats that my parents lived in when they first got married in the 1970's.

Please let it work out. Could you all keep your fingers crossed for me, please. I just have to sit tight until the home assessment on Thursday :)

5 comments:

  1. I really hope it works out!!! All my best wishes!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome !
    How exciting, I really hope that you get it :)
    It can be a fresh start, we all need one sometimes !
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed you get it hun:-) good luck:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers and toes crossed for you! hope it works out for you! I would come over and help decorate! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Amy we got your card - thank you so much you are so sweet :) It's up on our shelf in a special place :)

    Great news about possibly moving, good luck for the assessment tomorrow! Keeping out fingers crossed, let us know how it goes!

    Amy and Danielle xxx

    ReplyDelete