About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Friday 8 April 2011

OMG OMG OMG OMG

I am moving, it is official, I have been offered the flat. I am getting out of this place, Bob, Betty, Ben and I are getting out of here.

Forms are on their way in the post, I have to fill them in and send them back, then I will be given a moving date. I cannot wait, a fresh start.

It is really funny, I can see my new flat out of my window, I keep looking at it.

:)

3 comments:

  1. big smiles at thjis end for you hun!!!! good riddance to the rats. hello to the new home :D x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congrats Amy!!!!!!!!!! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting !
    I'm so happy for you :D
    xo
    A new start is just the best thing :)

    ReplyDelete