About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Monday 11 April 2011

Today is proving a struggle

I feel extremely low today, maybe the excitement of moving has worn off, I don't no. I went into town with my Dad to drop off my notice for my current flat, I felt nothing. Since then I have come home and slept, I feel drained and teary. I have been on such a high since the offer of the flat, now I feel like I have completely crashed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Hun BIG HUGS....I hate to be the barer of bad news but we both know each high has a low that folllows.......ITS F ING CRAP....Its not right and its not fair. Be kind to yourself, sleep, rest and hopefully you can ride it out. Its not easy I know that and i can say it to you but i'd struggle to follow that advice myself.

    Take care x x x Much Love

    ReplyDelete