About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Very worried

My GP has been trying to ring me all day, he has left an answer phone message saying he needs to discuss my blood test results with me ASAP, I wasn't due to get the results until Friday, he even tried ringing me at my parents house. I am shitting myself, he seems desperate to get hold of me, there must be something wrong. I am to scared to call back.

Thank you to Lotte for your comment on my blog yesterday, we both know the reality of how we can come up with these wonderful ideas of how we are going to do this and that and be so sure we are going to change the world and then the next day our minds do a complete U turn. But I am hoping I can make it last this time :)

3 comments:

  1. oh no, hope you are ok. Hope it's something that can be fixed quickly. thinking of you. Hope to meet up with you some day soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck calling back Amy, I think its better to know and be able to deal with anything wrong that hide it even if it seems like it will be bad, because if you leave it, it might get worse!

    Thinking of you,
    Amy and Danielle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Generally better to know, than worry about the unknown, in such a case.

    Also, could be something highly innocuous, like lab or tech lost or dropped a sample and they
    need to take another sample or rerun one of the
    tests and the results will be a bit more delayed.

    ReplyDelete