About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Friday 1 April 2011

Migraine from hell

I have had the most painful migraine ever today, it made me physically sick twice, the pain was so intense. I am blaming my psychologist, she stresses me out (only joking).

I had my weekly appointment with my psychologist this morning, it was okay, a bit of a tearful one, but on the whole it was not bad. I need to come up with a plan for next week as to what I want us to be working on, what goals I want to work towards over the next few months. Weight loss is obviously not a goal she would agree with, not self harming is one she would be over the moon with, I just need to think of a few more. She kept saying things like "your knee is smaller than my elbow", hmm, that kind of thing annoys me, but I no she says it because she wants me to see what everyone else sees and not what I see. I am going to get my bloods done on Tuesday, decided to stop fighting that one, but I will NOT have my weight done.

Bob is being super snugly today, I love that cat so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment