About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Thursday 14 October 2010

Binged

Had a massive binge today, I am once again very angry with myself. I hate it when I let this happen, it makes me feel so weak, I am able to be so controlled and then suddenly binge, I loose complete control, purged of course, but that isn't enough, the damage is already done, the calories are inside me, bubbling away.

I have had a migraine since yesterday, I hate migraines, I have suffered from them since about the age of 12, they run in my Dads side of the family, so was destined to suffer from them from birth. Any one who has never suffered them is very lucky indeed as they are hell.

I have an appointment tomorrow with my psychologist, so am hoping to have an update on in patient treatment, it is really difficult as at the moment I feel like I am living in limbo, not knowing what is going to happen and when.

I met up with a really good friend earlier, she is training to be a psychiatric nurse at the moment, which I am really proud of her for, you never no, maybe one day she might be my CPN!

1 comment:

  1. We all slip up sometimes <3
    And good luck with the IP, however hard it will be, it will be worth it in the end,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete