About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Going to an inpatient unit

So I have chosen recovery, I am going to an inpatient unit, not sure which one or where yet, but along as my Primary Care Trust can fund it, I should be going somewhere. I think my psychologist was surprised when I said I wanted to go, as I had been so against the idea ever since my psychiatrist suggested it. I no I cannot recover without inpatient treatment, I need that intense help and support. I hope that my psychologist and psychiatrist can find me a good place to go and can put a good case forward for me to get funding.

Now I have made the decision and got my head around it, I want to go as soon as possible, I want to get this started before I get any sicker and before I change my mind.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you, it's a tough step and it will be a long step but it is a step :)
    I hope all goes well, I really do,
    Thinking of you xoxo

    ReplyDelete