About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Wednesday 13 October 2010

I am so lazy

I have slept away nearly the whole day, I am so lazy, it is ridiculous. I hate how lazy I can be, there is no excuse for being this lazy. I am meeting a friend tomorrow, so at least I have to get up, get dressed and leave the house.

I have eaten 122 calories today, but if you consider how little I will have burned then it doesn't seem to bad. I haven't self harmed for 4 days, so that feel like an achievement.

I had a phone call from my psychiatrists secretary today saying that my psychiatrist has managed to squeeze me in to see him next week, I am pleased as hopefully he will have more news about me going  in patient. I just really want to go now, I don't the responsibility of looking after me any more, I want to hand that responsibility over to someone and have a break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment