About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Wednesday 20 October 2010

I am so fucking angry

I just had a appointment with the psychiatrist, I am not going to any inpatient unit, there is no chance. I feel so let down, I felt like screaming at him, I cried, I left.

I really thought I was going to get a chance of living a proper life, but nope, that has been taken away. My head hurts where I have been crying so much. They gave me hope and then snatched it back.

No funding, no fucking funding.

What is the fucking point.

1 comment:

  1. It's absolute bullshit that someone's life and wellbeing is left up to funding,
    i've known it to happen to so many amazing people and it's fucking horrible,
    i'm so sorry. I really thought this would work out,
    I'm mentally hugging you,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete