About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Friday 22 October 2010

Struggling with myself

I am really struggling, I feel extremely low, but the main feeling is still anger. I feel angry that I was giving hope off the chance of recovery and then had it ripped away from me. I feel lost and alone and scared. I guess I had always hoped that someone would rescue me, but now I no I am alone in this.

So what do I do to make it better? I turn to the coping mechanisms that are slowly killing me, I self harm more than in a long time and I restrict my calorie intake even lower. It is all I no, it is the only way to cope. The alternative is to not cope, which feels like a great option, I picked up a months worth of my meds yesterday, the temptation to take the lot and be free is huge, but for now I can push that away.

Is life worth living? That one I can not tell you at the moment, we will have to see.  

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could give you some magic words of wisdom to make it all better, but I can't :(
    Just know that I care and i'm sending you all the strength and courage that I can <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete