About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Saturday 16 October 2010

Fuck, I ate today

Tittle says it all, I ate a sandwich and a chocolate doughnut and didn't purge. This is this first time in months that I have eaten something other than cereal, rice crackers and cracker breads and not purged. I didn't even really want the sandwich to be honest, I just saw it and thought well I will have that, so bought it and ate it, same with the doughnut. Oh and I had a full fat full calorie hot chocolate as well, so it gets worse.

Fucking Joke aint I

1 comment:

  1. I know you're feeling horrible about it, but eating is a good thing, remember it's just the thing in your mind making you think it isn't,
    xx

    ReplyDelete