About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Monday 4 October 2010

My abused body

I am a mess, my body is disgusting, my limbs are no longer mine, they are things attached to my body.










 I wish I could cut them off and start again. I would not abuse my new ones beyond recognition, I would treat the pale beautiful fresh skin perfectly, I would stroke the smooth scar free skin, I would run my lips over the untouched surface, feel the beauty.








 I would love my new body forever more.

3 comments:

  1. You could never know how much I care for you right now,
    and you have given me such faith that you've dealt with this for so long and I honestly want the best for you,
    the past is irreversible and living with it on your skin is heartbreaking,
    I'm so sorry that this is happening to you,
    Please try and stay strong,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know you, i will probably never meet you, but i want you to know you are loved and appreciated unconditionally. Keep fighting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know you, i will probably never meet you, but i want you to know you are loved and appreciated unconditionally. Keep fighting

    ReplyDelete