About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Friday 1 October 2010

Suicide

I have had one heck of a shit few days, suicide really has felt like the only option, I am back under the care of the crisis team although they are a load of shit. I really came close to being carted off to hospital earlier, they wanted to take my pills away and I am now being baby sat by my sister, it was the only way to prove to them I could keep myself safe I do not want to be alive, I am tired of this never ending fight.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling, and I know nothing I can say will change how you feel but i'm here for you, and I hope you get through it,
    Take care xoxo

    ReplyDelete