About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Friday 26 November 2010

Could self harm have its advantages?

Hey, I think I may have found a positive that can come from such a negative thing as self harm.

I have never been very squeamish, I definitely have no squeamish bone in my now. To the point I have stitched up my own wounds, held a tendon in my own arm whilst the doctor got tweezers to stop it pinging up my arm. So yeah some gross stuff.

Well this evening I used my self harm 'kit' and knowledge to a good use. I have had a little cyst in my mouth for a while, today it had been a lot worse, so I decided to use a bit of home surgery and removed it. It was great fun, I think maybe I should take up a career as a surgeon.

I am not encouraging any one else do this, obviously it is dangerous.  

1 comment:

  1. I dont suppose many people get to say they have held their own tendon. Hope the cyst doesnt get infected :)

    ReplyDelete