About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Friday 26 November 2010

It's snowing

Yay, it's snowing, it is unheard of for it to snow at this time of year here, it is madness! Shame my heating isn't working properly, I am sooo cold.

I had my appointment with my psychologist, I had so hoped to be able to tell her that I hadn't self harmed, but obviously I had failed at that target. I think she was pleased that I had only done it once, it is a major improvement. We skimmed over food, I avoided answering questions to do with that, I am very good at changing the subject! I guess today was not a day where I was in the mood for food talk.

We talked a lot about how I crave someone looking after me, the wanting I have to go back to being a child and to be taken care of, but this time around it being done properly. Maybe I don't want to be an adult, to be responsible for me, I want to have someone tell me it is all going to be OK, to stroke my hair and give me a kiss on my forehead. I want to be loved, like I should have been loved as a child.

But I can't have that can I? I am an adult, I am on my own, I am responsible for myself. I need to get over my wanting to be a child, I need to move on, only I can look out for myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment