About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Monday 29 November 2010

New neighbours from hell

The flat bellow me has been empty for about a month, it has been great as the floors are really thin, so I have had a month of quiet at long last. But my quietness has been ruined, I have new neighbours and they are far from quiet. I do not physically understand how they can slam so many doors, it is a tiny one bed room flat, it is the same as mine, I have a bathroom door, bedroom door and a lounge door, so not many doors, but any one would think they had 1000 doors, they are constantly slamming them, it makes my flat shake and it is really starting to piss me off now, especially when they are doing it at 2am.

I am feeling really low today, yesterday I had a really sore throat, today I have a tickle in my ear, it is driving me nuts. How can a cold make you feel so shit!

Food same as usual, self harm same as usual, every thing same as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment