About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Showing my Dad how well I am

Today has been all about showing my Dad how well I am, putting my Dads mind at rest, making him happy. My Dad has this week off work, so as usual wanted us to go to lunch. I love spending time with my Dad and I hate hurting him, so today was about showing him how well I am doing. I followed him around to all of the shops he needed to go to, laughing at his jokes, talking about memories. Then it came to lunch, we ended up at McDonalds of all places, but like I said, today was all about making my Dad happy. I am vegetarian and have been for over 10 years, so that takes the choice away in there, so I had a vege meal with a coke zero. I slowly and painstakingly ate my way through as much as I could bare, trying to smile. I donated some of it to my Dad, when my stomach couldn't bare to take any more in. I couldn't wait to get home, my Dad wanted to go to Tesco, but I said I really needed to get home, as obviously in my head time was ticking, so he dropped me home.

Of course the lunch had to come back up, it was never going to stay inside me, the plan was to show my Dad how well I am and then go home and once again punish my body.

So today's mission was a success, it may have been really stressful and uncomfortable, it may have been an exercise I would have rather of avoided all together. But it made the person I love so much happy and so was worth every minute of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment