About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Wednesday 17 November 2010

I wish I could disappear

I really wish I could just disappear, no longer exist, vanish. I hate this life I am living, well that is if you can call it living. I am exhausted with a never ending battle, I am just waiting for my body to give up on me. It took so much from me yesterday showing my Dad I am fine, I don't want to have to do that again.

I find it hard to talk and communicate with even the most loved of my friends. I feel like every conversation drains a little more from me. Saying something as simple as hi feels like climbing a mountain, so I much rather just stay in my own little bubble.

Even my beautiful Bob and Betty feel like a drain, I love them so so much, they are my world, but everything is exhausting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment