About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Saturday 20 November 2010

Doing something nice for my body

Today has all been about doing something nice for my body, I have abused and punished my body so much for so long, so today was all about thanking my body for sticking with me and giving it a treat. I went and had a professional massage, it was amazing, I went into a world I have never been before, my mind left my body, I felt a type of piece I didn't no was possible. It was heaven.

I didn't have to feel embarrassed about the state of my body or ashamed to reveal my bodies secrets as the lady (Natalie) was lovely, so professional and treated my body delicately, like glass, she gave it the respect it has been so badly craving, that is just doesn't get from me.

Doing something nice for my body is something I am going to try and do more often, it deserves it. I am not saying I am going to pop off for a professional massage every week, but I am going to give my body something nice like a new bubble bath or new cream. Anything to say sorry to my body for all I have put it through.

1 comment:

  1. That is a fantastic idea, it's amazing how little things like that help so much,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete