About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Monday 22 November 2010

My pain mystery solved

Well the mystery of my ear pain has finely been solved, I have Eustachian Tube Dysfunction. I got to see an out of hours doctor at 10pm last night, by which  time I was in so much pain I wanted to cut my ear off and I had almost lost nearly all of my hearing in my right ear. I have been given some strong painkillers and a steroid nasal spray that will help open up my eustachian tube. I also get to suck a dummy, as apparently that may help, the other option was to suck sweets, that isn't an option for me, due to the fear of calories, so I am sat here sucking a dummy or pacifier as some countries call it.

The bad news is my eustachian ear dysfunction may well have been caused by my excessive amounts of purging. So not only does my ED's affect almost everything in my life, it is even affecting my bloody ears!

Good news is though that I haven't purged for almost a week, the bad news is that is because I have kept my calorie intake even lower than normal, mostly a max of 122 daily. Which is better?

Working really hard on the no self harming, haven't done it since Friday, I almost did yesterday evening, I got all of my stuff out, but managed to pack it all away  again. I think yesterday evening I was in so much pain with my ear, I think I wanted to control that pain with self harm. But I resisted, yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment