About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Back from appointment

I have just got from an appointment with my psychologist, it was a very tearful one. I told her about my plan to die on my birthday, which is on Sunday the 15th of August. The reason I have picked that day is because it will mean that my family will have only one day a year to be sad, instead of saying this would have been Amy's birthday and then having another day to morn because it is the anniversary of my death.

A wound on my arm started bleeding during my appointment, which was embarrassing as I ended up with blood on my top. Not the best when you are sat in front of your psychologist.

Was asked about my latest weight loss, I just went silent and didn't respond until a different question was asked. The last thing I want to have to explain about that.

My psychologist is really lovely and I am glad I have her as I finally feel like she understands me and I can truly trust her. It only took me three years of seeing her to realise it.

No comments:

Post a Comment