About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Friday 20 August 2010

Dizzy spells

Today I have been suffering from dizzy spells, it starts with my eyes feeling funny and the next thing I no I am having to hold onto something to keep myself up. There is not much guessing as to what is causing it. Maybe this is the wake up call I need, but I doubt it.

My parents came back this evening, which is a relief, I have really missed my Dad, also it is great to see my little brother.

A really good friend of mine is moving away to Swansea tomorrow, I am really going to miss her. The problem is, I am going to find it really difficult when it comes time to me visiting her, I have promised her I will, but I am really scared, Swansea is a long way, I will have to travel on a train on my own, I will have to be away from home, which I find difficult for a few hours, let alone a weekend. I am petrified.

I want to start being able to be a good friend to my friends, but I am always so caught up in my own world.

No comments:

Post a Comment