About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Friday 13 August 2010

Good bye parents

Today my parents have gone on holiday for a week, so no more being babysat!

I assured them I will be fine, I don't want they on holiday worrying about me.

I wrote a no send letter today, a suggestion by my psychologist. It was a great release as I got to write everything that had built up anger wise about a certain person, I got to tell them exactly what they have done to me and how they hurt me, I got it all out, and then just ripped it up and put it in the bin. I would suggest it to anyone who has loads of pent up anger.

Really struggling ED wise, but what is new there!

I guess my mood has lifted slightly, which is nice, as I don't think it could have got much lower.

No comments:

Post a Comment