About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Friday 27 August 2010

Need to get dressed

I need to get dressed and motivated. I haven't got out of my pyjamas since coming home from hospital. I just don't see the point, getting dressed just feels like a completely pointless waste of energy, energy that I don't have. I haven't even brushed my teeth or hair, but I no I need to do it, so will try later.

I was meant to have an appointment with my psychologist this week, just a routine, nothing to do with my recent incident, but I cancelled. I felt to exhausted to get up and go and the thought of leaving my flat terrified me.

I am back to having to rely on my family to help me do simple things and bring things to me. I need someone to wash up, someone to wash my hair for me etc. I hate being back to being so dependant on people. I am a burden, my family have their own lives, I am an adult, they shouldn't be having to look after me like a child. I bet they never thought they would end up nursing their 26 year old daughter.

1 comment:

  1. I know what it's like to feel like such a failure,
    to feel like all you do is burden people,
    But these people want you to recover so badly that they would do anything in their power to help you.

    You will get through it :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete