About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Monday 16 August 2010

Came back down to earth with a big bump

So yesterday I felt really quite high, but I have come back down to earth with a big bump today. I can't believe how quickly it can change, it is like some one is teasing me, you can have a day being great, but then ha ha, I am going to take it all away again.

Self harmed quite badly and it took great restraint not to do any more. Eating wise, there isn't much to say, the usual restrictions were back in place after my birthday binge.

I have a extremely painful ear ache in my right ear, I don't feel like I have a cold or anything, so am thinking it is probably an ear infection. All I no it it bloody well hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment