About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Sunday 15 August 2010

Its My Birthday

Well today is my 26th Birthday. How should I feel? I had planned that today was the day I was going to die, but I don't feel that way today, funny how plans change!

I have had a birthday binge session and of course purge session. I was struggling all day whether or not to binge and in the end thought sod it, if you can't binge on your birthday, when can you binge!

I spent an hour at the cats sanctuary that I volunteer at when I am well, it was really nice as I got to spend the hour just stroking the cats, it reminded me of how much I miss being there. I really want to work towards getting well enough to go back.

My mood has gone up quite a bit, which is a welcome relief, depression in boring, I would much rather be high!

No comments:

Post a Comment