About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Sunday 1 August 2010

Not safe

Things are not going well at all, I was going to go and stay at my parents for a few days for my safety and to stop my family worrying, but in the end managed to negotiate, so instead one of my brothers in going to come stay with me. I think it is the best all round as I can be safer for a few days and my family don't need to worry.

I am still really struggling with food, not going above 200 calories, it terrifies me to even think of going over that amount.

Am hoping the crisis team will contact my psychologist tomorrow to arrange more support for me, as I cannot keep going the way I am.

Bob and Betty are being really sweet, I think they definitely pick up on when I am not well.

No comments:

Post a Comment