About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Saturday 14 August 2010

Mood lifting

Today I really feel like my mood is starting to lift slightly, it feels like a welcome relief after being so low for so long. I just hope my mood keeps going up.

It is my birthday tomorrow, I am on my own for it as my family are away, but birthdays don't really mean much to me these days.

This is the second day of not self harming, so am feeling pleased about that. I would love to say that things are different eating wise, but today has been 128 calories. The trouble is half of me knows it is wrong and I shouldn't be doing it, but the ED side of me is really pleased and happy I have been sticking to so low. I feel like there is a war going on in my brain, a devil and a angel, each telling me what to do. Which one will win, I do not no and I am scared to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment