About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Saturday 7 August 2010

Binged

I am so angry at myself, I binged really badly today, I caved in to my mind and did what it has been wanting me to do for weeks. It started with a chocolate cornflake cake, as soon as I had given in to that I just thought sod it and ate a mars ice cream, two chocolate bars, and a bag of doritos. Now I no that isn't exactly the worlds biggest binge, but when you have been sticking to 200 calories a day, it just felt devastating. So of course, what comes after a binge? Purge.

As I was purging I felt so disgusted with my self, I had been so strong and then here I am, reduced to doing the thing I had hoped I had got away from. But nope, here I am leaning over the toilet.

I can't believe I let myself down so badly. I am a failure.

Last night I self harmed, this evening is my first evening without my babysitter. I want to proove to myself that I can cope on my own, so even though I feel like shit, I am determined not to self harm.

Maybe I can achieve that one thing today atleast.

No comments:

Post a Comment