About Me

My photo
Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder,Depression and Anorexia,I am described as a 'chronic' self harmer.My pets are my life,why don't you get to know us :)

Friday 6 August 2010

Nearly binged

Today has been a struggle in more ways than one.

First of the the urge to binge has been unbearable today, it has felt like every where I have looked there has been so many things I have just wanted to eat. But I am pleased to say that I resisted, I stuck to my usual restriction of under 200 calories. I am going to say the same thing as I always say, I no it isn't good for my recovery, but I am too tired to think about that at the moment.

The urge to self harm has been unbearable today, I just cannot stop my mind racing about it. I think it is a good thing I still have my babysitter as I really think I could do a lot of damage to myself at the moment.

I think I am exhausted of trying so hard all of the time and never seeming to get anywhere. I wish someone else could borrow my body and mind, get it better for me and then give me back my fixed body and mind.

Please somebody make me better.

No comments:

Post a Comment